Our main objective is to provide religious, academic, and vocational training needed by the monastic and secular Buddhist teachers to achieve our mission.
- Help establish temples and Buddhist practice groups in North America, where needed.
- Provide classes on Buddhist Religion, Buddhist Philosophy, and Buddhist Meditation.
- Promote cultivation of Mindfulness.
- Promote peace and harmony of all religious traditions and communities.
- Make the teachings of the Buddha available through well-written Dhamma books.
- Promote the practice of sharing and generosity (Dana) locally, nationally and internationally.
- Acquire land and structures, as necessary, to reach our objectives.
- Use conventional methods of raising funds for various projects.